Are you looking for things to do in TF9 this February? Then look no further….
- Do Something New – Fordhall Farm are hosting a volunteer weekend this Saturday 6th and Sunday 7th Feb; get mucky and help out with building, digging and tree conservation work. Contact Becca in the office – email@example.com. These weekends are completely free and all food is included! Donations welcome.
2. Enjoy Pancakes on Shrove Tuesday at Local cafe/restaurant @37. Buy a pancake and receive a FREE hot drinks refill!
3. Meet J.W. Ironmonger, author of ‘Not Forgetting the Whale’ and ‘The Coincidence Authority’ at Market Drayton Library on Wednesday 10th February from 7.00pm to 9.00pm. Places are £3 each and must be booked in advance, phone: 01630 652105.
4. Gain a Practical Skill and ‘Get to Know your Sewing Machine’; this three hour workshop from 10.00am to 1.00pm is on 11th Feb & will help you learn all about how your machine works, plus you will gain some basic essential skills. The cost is £55 & booking is essential. Contact Victoria Peat 07941671013.
5. Get spicy on Valentine’s Day at Oruna restaurant in Market Drayton. There will be a live violinist!
6. Make your own Nest Box at The Dorothy Clive Garden ‘Friends of a Feather’ event on Sunday 21st February. This is a fun & friendly ‘family focused’ event promoting birds and National Nest Box Week. Meet Owls and birds of prey, make your own nest box and bird feeders to take home and take part in the fun and interactive bird trail around the garden. The event takes place from 10.00am to 4.00pm at only £3.50 per person, £2.00 for children 5-17 years and free for children 0-4 years (members of the garden are free). For further information, please go to: www.dorothyclivegarden.co.uk.
7.Catch AS YOU LIKE IT- NT ‘LIVE’ via satellite on Thursday 25th February at Festival Drayton.
Shakespeare’s glorious comedy of love and change comes to the National Theatre for the first time in over 30 years, with Rosalie Craig as Rosalind. Book via: www.festivaldraytoncentre.com.
8. Discover Water Colours and visit Roy Brocklehurt’s Art Exhibition at the Festival Drayton Centre from 8th Feb to Sat 5th March.
9. Try a ‘Heston, ‘Ramsey’ or Kerridge‘ at The Hind’s Head ‘Burger-Me it’s Monday Burger Night!
Beer n Burger £12. Takes place very Monday from 6.00pm to 9.30pm! Pop in or call 01630 695555 to book.
10. Try Some Food for the Soul at ‘Soul Space’ every Sunday from 7.00pm at Christ Church Little Drayton. Every week is a different theme,click here to find out more:
Have we missed anything out? Do you run a local event in the TF9 area? If so, then list your event here for free and we will promote them via social media all year round!
We are delighted to bring you the brand new website for the TF9 area.
You can also add your business or organisation for free in our listings category.
Advertising with us brings the following benefits:
- More customers
- Year round marketing via our website
- Free listings in our events guide
- Networking opportunities
- Inclusion in social media campaigns
- Press opportunities
- Monthly targeted e-bulletin
- Monthly news blog
- Digital media opportunities & more…
There are additional packages offered too. Please click here to see the details